Friday, July 15, 2016

Bookmark This!

Are your students bringing you flowers??  Beautiful Leaves??

Teach them how to press the flowers and then create bookmarks.
For a more detailed look at how to dry flowers check out this tutorial here from Greetings of Grace


I am linking up with 4th Grade  Frolics and Monday Made it

....because this is what we are making in my session Monday (and Tuesday)!!  Now you can make your own if you don't get to come see me at I Teach K or I Teach 2nd in Las Vegas.  Have some summertime fun!!

7 comments:

  1. This page is good quality and so is the way the topic was explained. I like some of the comments too although I would rather we focus on the topic so that to add value to the subject.Thesis writing service

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This page is good quality and so is the way the topic was explained. I like it. Now its time to avail dispatch freightfor more details.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have shared a very informative article with us and I am really inspired by your writing skills. You wrote this article very well. Now it's time to avail taxi milwaukee for more information.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This blog post contains very useful information that is very useful for me for my work. I really admire the valuable information that you have provided on this topic. Now it's time to avail Metro Limo Detroit for more information.

    ReplyDelete