Monday, December 31, 2012

12 in 12

It is minutes to midnight....2012 will be history.
I've wanted to link up with Hadar and Kristin since before Christmas.

12 favorite things! 
12. Favorite movie you watched: 
I may be doomed from the start...I can't remember going out to the movies even once this year.  The last movie I remember going to see was Harry Potter.  However I plan on fixing that twice in January.  I want to go to The Hobbit and Les Miserables.  Hubby said he would take me to both (he even reread the Hobbit over the holiday).
11. Favorite TV series
Big Bang Theory and
Two Broke Girls
10. Favorite restaurant:
a local Mexican one...Sergios (could make Diners, Drive-Ins, and Dives)
9. Favorite new thing you tried:
BLOGGING!!!!
8. Favorite gift you got:
Seriously...my husband gave me a butter churn for Christmas.
7. Favorite thing you pinned:
Other than all the ideas for lessons...craftivity...bulletin boards...anchor charts, my favorite pin was food:  Nutella Cheesecake

6. Favorite blog post:
Thanksgiving Preview....because so many people stopped by and many even commented.  I LOVE comments!
5. Best accomplishment:
 Learning to create products, especially books.  I am really proud of Hide Turkey Hide and Empathy.


4. Favorite picture:
All my family in one place and everyone is smiling!
My two girls are on the ends and my boys are in the middle.  Families are close together...
3. Favorite memory:
Camping and Swimming at Nat-Soo-Pah with all the grandkids, my kids, and most of the "joiners".

Although camping in  a Memorial Day surprise snowstorm (with lots of extended family) and attending Cedar City Shakespeare Festival (with my mom and sister) have to both run a close second.  And then there were two wedding trips to Portland...the longer I think the more I remember.  It has been a wonderful year, filled with memories.
2. Goal for 2013:
And for this I am linking up with Jen at The Teacher's Cauldron
 
My personal goal for this year is to de-clutter my life.  Both my house and my classroom need work.  But I have some blogging goals too.  I would like to get lots better at blogging and producing products...maybe even good enough to sell some things.  So...I want to get a "real" blog design and open a TPT store.  I really like this bloggy world, and I hope to get good enough that others will like me what I do too.
1. One Little Word:
simpllfy

 

No comments:

Post a Comment