Sunday, August 5, 2012

Currently

I am linking up with Farly and her wonderful mustaches in Oh Boy Fourth Grade.  Each month she hosts this linky party and what fun!  I am having a blast checking out what everyone is doing, especially this week as so many are starting and the rest of us are close.  This is such a jittery time of year.

I am getting so excited for the new school year, but there is still so much I wanted to get done this summer.  Tops on my list is my library.  I am addicted to books....seriously addicted.  They over-run my classroom and my house.  I swore I would get it under control this summer.  I keep telling myself I have only one more week (I want to have it done before I go to Portland).  So this is the week.  I will post pictures (maybe before and after if I am brave enough to show my mess) when I am finished.

But for now...it's off to do something fun with my wonderful hubby.

Terri

5 comments:

  1. I just found your blog and I am your newest follower! I also teach kindergarten. Hop on over to my blog when you have a chance!

    Joni
    KinderKids Fun

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! 34 years-that's quite an accomplishment! I need a library intervention as well-you should see my poor garage! :)

    NotJustChild'sPlay

    ReplyDelete
  3. I enjoyed reading your Currently. I need help in my Library center too...way too many books! =)

    I am a new follower to your blog and would love for you to hop over and visit me when you get the chance.


    Heather
    Heather's Heart

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have been following your blog since past so many days.. I really appreciate you sharing your knowledge with us..
    Regards,
    Pre School Education In India
    Little Millennium

    ReplyDelete
  5. kindergarten school in india are an extension for your child's quality learning experience that begins with our kids play school and Nursery programs and aims at preparing kids for a successful career.
    india play school
    play school franchise in india
    preschool in india
    kids play school

    ReplyDelete