Thursday, March 27, 2014

Spring Clean-Up

Spring Break is almost here....I am getting my to-do list ready.  It is already longer than the time I have. 

First on the list is to get my grades done....then I can enjoy the rest of my time.

When I need a brain break from grades I am going to go back through my purchases on TpT and make sure I have left feedback.  I have some that are two years old.  I having been using the product all this time never letting the creator know what a great item they have and how much I loved it!!  I was so surprised to find the flashing light saying leave feedback.  WHAT??  I never left the feedback?  Goodness, I have been missing out on all those credits.  Plus, it's kind-of rude.

Then I hope to pick up some of the items that have been on my wish list for awhile.  And maybe even erase a few that I might not need (as I sheepishly look around to make sure no one hears me say that).  My wish list is 486 items long.  ummm....I better spend some time cleaning it up.

http://www.georgiagrownkiddos.com/2014/03/spring-cleaning.html
To start things off right, I am having a sale!  20% off everything in my store.  My friends are having a sale too.  Look at all the amazing bloggers that are spring cleaning this weekend.  Thanks to Georgia Grown Kiddos for hosting this link up and Zip-a-dee-doo-dah Designs for the cute blog button. Have a little fun!  Save a little money! 


No comments:

Post a Comment