Saturday, March 8, 2014

Five for Friday...or Fraturday (it's been a busy week)

http://doodlebugsteaching.blogspot.com/2014/03/five-for-friday-linky-party-march-7th.html
This week has been busy, busy, busy!  It started with giving an orientation to our Science Fair Judges (while making a BIG push to get more judges), and helping with a big activity at church, to spending all week with reading and Dr. Seuss.

We tried some new things, revived some old things, and generally had a ton of fun.  So here are five pictures from this week, just because I want to look at it again (and I LOVE linking up with Doodle Bugs Teaching)
Here I am getting my cat on.  Every once in a while I wonder if I am too old for dressing up, and then I think what the heck....have some fun and make memories with your kids.


Here are my little blue haired Things.  One advantage to numbering them each....we are doing MATH!!  Some of them really worked hard at getting in the right spot.    Okay, Thing 1 had it easy and Thing 20 didn't want to be last in line (his best friend was Thing 2) but it was fun to watch them help each other.



We were exploring the Foot Book and the question was, "How many feet can jump over two boxes?"

Friday was Green Eggs and Ham day.  Our local Kiwanis Club help put on a breakfast for the kids.



Thumbs up for green eggs and ham!

I want to be sure to get every last bit.

My favorite day was Read in Your Pajamas Day.  The reading and excitement going on in the hall was great.  I took a ton of pictures, but just a few of them even come close to capturing the fun going on.



Trying to end on a yummy note...snack.  Loved our cat in the hat cookies. 


There will have to be more fun next week, because I just couldn't fit it all in. Too many books, not enough time.




No comments:

Post a Comment